Washington - Nurse Practitioner – (84391)
80 miles to Tri-Cities Airport (PSC)
2 ½ hours to Seattle
3 hours to Portland
No income tax in Washington
metro of over 250,000 with Residency programs here
- Mixed clinical & administrative position
- Will oversee medication-assisted treatment across our organization (8 outpatient clinics + 1 mobile unit)
- Methadone and buprenorphine
- Maintain caseload & provide backup to other sites
- MD/DO with residency in family medicine, psychiatry, or closely related field AND prior experience in substance use/addiction treatment
- REQUIRED: DEA-X waiver
- 1 yr of experience preferred
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.