Idaho - Child Psychiatry – (84403)
Idaho Falls metro
95 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
160 miles to Twin Falls
3 hours to Salt Lake City
4 hours to Boise
Local Regional Airport
Group is looking to add a Psychiatrist due to growth. There are currently 110 employees which include 1 Psychiatrist, 1 Child Psychiatrist, 1 Psychologist, 1 Internal Medicine physician, 5 APP’s with 35 counselors.
They are building 2 new buildings which will be done within the next 2 years. They are growing the next generation of Behavioral Health providers.
- Outpatient only
- you can round on your patients if you want to with shared call
- 32 hours Clinical with 8 hours Administrative
- Monday – Friday or you can do 4 10’s
- Patient base is 50% Medicaid
- There is a high retention rate, as 4 Providers have been here almost 20 years.
- Spanish is a plus
- Affiliated with the University Medical School, so you can teach.
- Their CMO is an Associate Professor, so faculty is an option.
- They also have a NP School.
- There will be a Psychiatry Residency staring in the next few years
Adding: General Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
- Base salary $260k – $300k IG plus RVU
- Employed or 1099
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Licensing and fees
- NHSC Student loan repayment
- The largest city in the Eastern Idaho region.
- New Costco here
- The city is affordable with its own symphony, opera, museums and zoo.
- The perfect location for people looking for diverse outdoor and recreational activities with opportunity to discover the nearby wonders:
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- world-class fly fishing on Henry’s Fork of the Snake River
- fantastic skiing at Sun Valley, Utah
- and Jackson Hole, Wyoming just to name a few of the area’s many attributes.
- Enjoy big city features with small town charm and quality schools in a family-centered community.
NHSC, J1 & H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.