Florida - Neurology – (84449)
FL Panhandle – FL’s State Capital
50 minutes to the beach
2 hours to Panama City
150 miles to Destin
FM, IM & GS Residency here
Hospital is seeking an exceptionally well-trained neurologist to join established neuroscience practice.
– Board eligible / board certified
– Desire to work in inpatient / outpatient setting
– Opportunity for general and specialty neurology
– Strong work ethic
– Excellent communication skills
– The practice is an Interdisciplinary setting with neurologists, neurosurgeons, and pain specialists
– EMG and EEG equipment and technicians, including ambulatory EEG capabilities
– Fluoroscopic suites with pain procedures and fluoro guided lumbar puncture capabilities
– In house CLIA certified laboratory
– Offsite EMR and imaging database access from home and hospital
– Registered nursing care and infusion capability on site
– Competitive compensation
– Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
– Paid Malpractice
– Relocation Allowance
– Position can be affiliated with Florida State University College of Medicine
– Academic stipends available for teaching medical students as well as mentoring ACGME-accredited internal medicine program residents
– Inpatient hospitalists admitting for the neurology service and large outpatient primary care group referring to the neurology practice
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.