Florida - Neurosurgery – (84465)
North Central FL
40 miles to Gainesville
90 minutes to either the Gulf or Atlantic coasts and Orlando
Positioned for continued growth and expansion in our Neurosciences and Comprehensive Stroke services, group seeks an exceptionally well-trained Endovascular Neurosurgeon to join their successful program.
– DNV Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Program
– Work with an interdisciplinary team of 2 neurologists, 3 neurosurgeons, neurointerventionalist, APPs and intensivists.
– Strong support service from hospital with our Emergency Department clinicians and supports staff.
– The incoming surgeon would primarily focus on endovascular procedures but have the ability to build a successful elective practice.
– Hospital-based support with in-house APP team as well as neurohospitalists assisting with taking primary stroke call.
– Neurocritical care coverage managed by Intensivist team with support of comprehensive stroke team.
– Elective practice located in a 10,000 sq ft office
– Offsite EMR and imaging database access from home, office and hospital
– Board certified / board eligible by the ABMS in Neurosurgery
– ACGME accredited fellowship in endovascular Neurosurgery
– Experience is a plus
This is an employed opportunity
– Competitive compensation
– Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
– PTO and CME time / allowance
– Occurrence-based malpractice
– Strong support system
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.