Arizona - Family Medicine – (84500)
2 hours to Las Vegas
3 hours to Phoenix
300 miles to Los Angeles
Seeking GME Program Director to start new Family Medicine Residency
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability as a clinician and educator
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Current certification by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Minimum 5 years of experience in clinical, educational, and administrative settings preferred
- Clinical care time will start around 70% and decrease as program matures with more time on the admin/academic side. There may be some call required for clinic side (currently 10 days/month but will diminish as we continue to fill primary care positions – there are already 2 starting in August and hopes that there will be 2 more which will eliminate the call for this position)
- Responsible for developing, growth and maintenance of accreditation of the program in adherence to all ACGME requirements – Program expected to begin with first class in 2022
- Oversee the quality of education, curricula and experiential rotations
- Partner closely with Medical Staff and hospital staff to ensure effective integration within the organization
Salary range estimate:
- Split salary considerations of.3 clinic time and .7 academic time to ramp up the program
- wRVU incentive bonus as well as annual bonus for meeting Program Milestones
- Other recruitment incentives to include sign-on bonus, relocation, medical education debt allowance if needed, full benefits including 401(k) and malpractice.
- Highly competitive base salary
- wRVU bonus structure
- Excellent income potential
- Student loan assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Residency Stipend
- Full Medical Benefits
- 26 days PTO
- 1 Week CME + allowance
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Skill: Program Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.