Montana - Neurology – (84723)
North central Montana
90 miles to Helena
2 hours to Canada
3 1/2 hours to Billings & Missoula
4 hours to Kalispell
International Airport – direct flights to SEA, SLC, MSP, DEN, ORD, PHX, LAS
- Outpatient General Neurology
- EMG is plus
- Team includes an experienced physician and nurse practitioner
- Work – Life balance encouraged
- Clinic hours Monday thru Friday (0800-1700)
- Call restricted
- 4 Neurologists in Community
- Telestroke services to aid call structure (nights and weekends)
- 2 Benefis employed Neurosurgeons + 1 per diem
- Progressive technology offering Video EEG, EMG, and Intraoperative Monitoring
- Support staff including: 3 experienced certified EEG Neurotechnologists and 1 EMG Technologist
- Robust support services and equipment including: 3T MRI, Varian Edge on-site, Interventional Radiology, largest ED in the state
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, & paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 weeks CME and 6 weeks PTO
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.