South Carolina - Internal Medicine – (84801)
Location: South Carolina
10 miles to Charleston AFB/International Airport (CHS)
15 miles to downtown Charleston
Faculty member to join our Internal Medicine Residency Program in the resident outpatient continuity clinic.
* Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
* Must have a minimum of three years of experience and/or administrative experience in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Program as a member of the faculty or leadership team.
* Must be willing to combine administrative and clinical teaching responsibilities (50/50)
* Must have strong administrative and team building skills
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
* Shared accountability for the operation of the Internal Medicine residency program
* Delivery of outlined curriculum, policies, and procedures for the program
* Obtaining and maintaining ACGME accreditation and state approval
* Recruiting residents into the program and developing evaluation
process for performance
* Participating in competency evaluations of residents
* Additional responsibilities to ensure program of excellence
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030