Georgia - Orthopedic Surgery – (84806)
45 minutes to Robins Air Force Base
100 miles to Augusta
2 hours to Savannah
2 hours to Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon to join an established Orthopaedic group.
– Completed an ACGME-accredited orthopaedic surgery residency and an orthopedic foot & ankle fellowship
– BE / BC in Orthopaedic Surgery
– Established practice with 3 surgeons.
– Call arrangement: all ER call for Ortho service line is coordinated with this group and other physicians on medical staff.
– Convenient to all hospitals we service, with vertical integration.
– Office services include front office staff; computerized billing and collection; efficient EMR; four patient exam rooms; on-site DME, Physical Therapy and X-ray.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.