Georgia - Orthopedic Surgery – (84812)
2 hours to Atlanta
Home to the Masters
Medical School & Residency programs in town
Diverse population of over 200,000
Hospital is seeking an AAOS Board Certified / Board Eligible fellowship trained orthopedic foot & ankle surgeon to join a highly successful practice with a satellite office.
This 8 Physician group is comprised of 2 family sports medicine physicians and 6 orthopedic physicians. They focus on all aspects of orthopedic care. Several orthopedic physicians have sports medicine, spine or total joint fellowships.
* A foot & ankle physician would be extremely successful in growing their practice.
* An ORTHOPAEDIC surgeon is required due to ability to take general orthopedics call. DPMs are not eligible for this position due to call requirements.
* Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with another orthopedic group at the Hospital.
* The practice is housed in a 36,000 sq. ft. office building with 18 exam rooms, digitial radiology, in-house MRI and in-house physical therapy services.
* Practice is offering a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits and malpractice.
Hospital is offering the incoming physician financial support in the form of an income guarantee to assist in recruitment of the right candidate.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030