Arizona - Anesthesiology – (84840)
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Physician owned multispecialty group (MSG)
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Call: 4 to 5 days a month
- Work with 8 other Anesthesiologists and 9 CRNAs
- The clinical practice includes L&D, Neonatal and General Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, robotic surgery, Neurosurgery, ENT, Plastic Surgery, Burn, level I trauma, Orthopedics, Podiatric Surgery, and special procedures outside the OR.
- TEE equipment is available to our Anesthesiologists for perioperative and critical care patients.
- About 11,000 anesthesia encounters generated per year.
- Position requires flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work with high acuity adult and pediatric patients while supervising and teaching emergency medicine and surgery residents, CRNAs, student nurse anesthetist, and medical students.
Join a well-respected and established MSG, with over 600 providers, offering teaching and research opportunities.
They provide their physicians a great work environment and a valuable work life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D insurance
- Tax deferred Pension Plan with company contributions
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- PTO – 4 weeks plus 10 holidays
- CME – 1 week with CME Stipend
- Phoenix Metro
- 400 member MSG
- 9 residency programs
- Teaching Hospital
- International airport: intown
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030