Arizona - Radiology – (84844)
Breast Imaging / Mammography Radiologist opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Physician owned multispecialty group (MSG)
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Work with 2 other Mammography Radiologists
- Fellowship training and a strong interest in academics is preferred.
- The ideal radiologist applicant will perform professional mammography interpretation and breast procedures in addition to covering other services in the department including ultrasound.
Join a well-respected and established MSG, with over 600 providers, offering teaching and research opportunities.
They provide their physicians a great work environment and a valuable work life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D insurance
- Tax deferred Pension Plan with company contributions
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- PTO – 4 weeks plus 10 holidays
- CME – 1 week with CME Stipend
- Phoenix Metro
- 400 member MSG
- 9 residency programs
- Teaching Hospital
- International airport: intown
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030