Tennessee - Gastroenterology – (84874)
Home to University of TN
40 minutes to the Great Smoky Mountains
Top flight golf courses
Division I athletics
Experienced BE/BC gastroenterologist to join a well-established, rapidly growing practice in beautiful East Tennessee.
About this Opportunity
- Employed position with region’s top healthcare system
- Thriving practice with an active new patient waitlist
- Support of full-time nurse practitioner
- Call 1:4 covering one Hospital
- Clinic is connected to hospital for convenient access
- ERCP required, EUS preferred
- Competitive compensation package with RVU bonus potential
- Excellent benefits including sign-on bonus, CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, flexible relocation assistance and 401K with employer contribution
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030