Wisconsin - Radiology – (84910)
45 miles to Wausau
2 hours from Madison
3 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul
6 hours to Chicago
Multiple Residency Programs
- Provide neurointerventional care to patients along with our vascular neurosurgeon
- Join a closely knit robust team of neurohospitalists, advanced practice clinicians, and emergency medicine providers
- Support to help transition our thrombectomy-capable stroke center to a Joint Commission certified comprehensive stroke center
- Two biplane OR suites for neuroendovascular procedures
- The Neurology-trained neurointerventional radiologist can also staff the neurohospitalist call.
- Neurohospitalists take telestroke call for 8 feeder hospitals in the system
- The radiology-trained neurointerventional radiologist will help staff neuroradiology.
- Expectation of and Access to clinical research
- Teaching opportunities for residents and medical students.
H1 applicants welcome.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
- 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; 457(b) Plan; 457 (a) plan.
- Generous Relocation Allowance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.