Illinois - Cardiology – (85030)
College town located on the Mississippi River
2 hours to St. Louis
3 1/2 hours to Kansas City
4 hours to Chicago
Regional airport offers several flights daily to Chicago OHare
Family Medicine Residency Program
This is a great opportunity that will allow the incoming physician to have a voice in his or her practice as well as the ability for ownership in a physician-owned ambulatory surgery center/cath lab opening later this year.
- Join one other interventional cardiologist, one invasive/non-interventional cardiologist, and a nurse practitioner in this growing multispecialty group—170 other specialists and referring physicians
- One-year partnership track with minimal buy-in
- Clinic space includes one reading room, one EKG, one echo room, and two stress test rooms in a comprehensive outpatient campus
With a backdrop of historic architecture, this charming Midwest town offers history and hospitality infused with the arts and natural beauty.
- Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois—cost of living more than 24% lower than the U.S. average
- Excellent public and private schools as well as a local private university
- Live in a gorgeous location along the Mississippi River
- An array of amenities, including dining, entertainment, shopping, and a regional airport
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.