Wisconsin - Psychiatry – (85049)
45 miles to Wausau
2 hours from Madison
3 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul
6 hours to Chicago
Multiple Residency Programs
BC/BE Adult Psychiatry physician to join an established Behavioral Health department at our systems flagship location. This is a busy practice as there is a large and growing need for Behavioral Health Providers across all regions. A growing volume of referred patients needing behavioral health services exists. You will also be supported by a great team of experienced Psychiatrists at that offer Behavioral Health Services throughout our system of care. Phone call rotation 1:11, shared with therapy providers.
- 100% Outpatient
- Full support for research and teaching
Compensation and Benefits
- Two year guaranteed salary, then production-based
- 4 weeks of vacation to start; 2 weeks CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
- Fully funded relocation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.