Wisconsin - Otolaryngology – (85050)
45 miles to Wausau
2 hours from Madison
3 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul
6 hours to Chicago
Multiple Residency Programs
BC/BE Otolaryngologist. Join our well-established, full service otolaryngology department including fellowship trained surgeons.
Call coverage is 1:6.
Clinic physicians and staff serve patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With over 700 physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as 12,000 employees in about 60 locations in Wisconsin.
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance, stipend during training and/or competitive bonus
- 2 weeks CME, 4 weeks of vacation which increases with years of service
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence base malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan, plus matching 401(k) Plan
- Fully funded relocation allowance
- Teaching and research at your fingertips
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030