New York - Surgery – (85225)
Location: New York
New York’s Capital District
5 miles to Albany International Airport (ALB)
30 miles to Saratoga Springs
80 miles to Poughkeepsie
150 miles to NYC
170 miles to Boston
Board Certified or Board Eligible General Surgeon to join an established practice in New York State.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a group of established General Surgeons. Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, strong volume, and a physician friendly environment.
This is a high-volume surgical practice offering surgical techniques including advanced laparoscopic surgery and robotic surgery.
Board Certified and Fellowship trained surgeons specialize in gallbladder, gastrointestinal, liver, pancreas, and hernia surgery including abdominal wall reconstruction.
Applicants should be Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Surgery. Training and/or experience in minimally invasive surgery is strongly preferred and robotics training/certification is a plus.
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Starting Bonus may be available
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two-part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030