Alabama - Neurology – (85459)
120 miles to Panama City and Destin
200 miles to Atlanta
Bass Capital of the south is 50 minutes away
Teaching Hospital with DO Med school, IM Residency program
Delta Airlines HUB
BC/BE General Neurologist to join the staff as a hospital employed physician. Physician will treat outpatients in a hospital based, NeuroSciences outpatient clinic that is conveniently located on the hospital campus. Neurotesting is available in the neurotesting department in the hospital. Ideal candidate will possess subcertification in EMG/NCV or completion of neurology residency with 6 months dedicated to training in EMG/NCV.
- Competitive annual salary above MGMA guidelines-DOE
- Health, dental, disability & life insurance
- Retirement plan
- $2,500 CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- CME/Dues allowance
- Paid time off and extended illness benefit
- Commencement and relocation payment
- Educational loan repayment options
- Outpatient only – no call required
- We offer interventional neuroradiology to treat a variety of neurological conditions
- Our neurologists work collaboratively with neurosurgeons, interventional neuroradiologists, radiation oncologists, and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists to provide a multidisciplinary and coordinated approach to comprehensive patient care.
- Neurointerventionalist and neurohospitalist practice with neurosciences team
- Stroke teleneurology is provided
- Neuromuscular Rehab & Balance Center available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.