Alabama - Rheumatology – (85578)
General Rheumatology opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed Multispecialty group (MSG)
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Call: None
- See an around 18 patients a day.
- Join 2 other Rheumatologists in an academic setting
- Competitive salary plus productivity
- Commencement bonus or training stipend
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Malpractice including tail
- Retirement plan options
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- 45 miles to Lake Martin
- 90 minutes to Birmingham
- 2 hours to Atlanta
- 2 ½ hours to Destin, FL
- Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- Regional airport: 10 minutes
- International airport: 1.5 hours
- About the area: Low cost of living, diverse population of 200k, Metro area, and great school systems!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030