Florida - Cardiology – (86171)
5 miles to Tampa International Airport (TPA)
15 miles to St Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
15 miles to Brandon
20 miles to Clearwater
Single specialty group with 2 interventional cardiologists and 4 nurse practitioners seeking a dedicated BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join our reputable, growing cardiovascular practice beginning July 2021.
– Well established state-of-the-art cardiovascular practice.
– Nuclear, Echo and vascular studies in office.
– Perform all interventional as well as endovascular procedures.
– Perform certain office-based procedures.
– Strong independent referral base.
– 1 in 4 call and weekend coverage with nurse practitioner assistance.
– Partnership track offered from year 2
– Competitive compensation package
– 4-week vacation time
– Paid claims-made malpractice insurance
– Health insurance and short and long-term life insurance
– CME allowance
– BC/BE – Must be board certified in Interventional Cardiology within five years of becoming eligible
– Vascular training is required
– Metro population to 2 million+
– Low cost of living, lower than the U.S. Average
– Strong public and private Pre-K thru 12 schools
– Countless opportunities for youth development through local and club organized sports (hockey, baseball, volleyball, softball, basketball, swimming, tennis, football), dance, gymnastics and music
– Diverse industry labor force especially Healthcare and Education
– Home to multiple higher education institutions including public university with nationally competitive NCAA Division I athletic programs
– Performing art venue hosting Broadway shows, ensembles and other regional events
– Professional sports teams
– Major international airport
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.