Kansas - Plastic Surgery – (86436)
Kansas City metro
10 miles to downtown Kansas City
30 miles to Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
Experienced or newly graduated pediatric surgeon to join a growing practice.
– Join the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area
– Program features a team of experienced pediatric surgeons and sub-specialists including pediatric anesthesiologists performing inpatient procedures and outpatient procedures at our ambulatory surgery centers
– Practice is heavily weighted to neonatal cases and provides an opportunity to participate in a growing Fetal Surgery Program
– Group offers shared call and the opportunity to maintain a balanced lifestyle while developing professionally as part of an expanding pediatric general surgical practice
– Option for general surgery resident teaching
– Board certified or board eligible in pediatric surgery
– Stipend available for fellows with a minimum of six months left in their training program
– Patients-first culture
– Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
– Competitive salary with incentive based package
– Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
– Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
– CME time and dues allowances
– 401k with company matching
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.