Louisiana - Hematology/Oncology – (87004)
125 miles to Shreveport
200 miles to New Orleans
Tulane School of Medicine
Tort Reform State
– Employed through a large system with a physician-led and physician-governed medical group
– New practice location opening in summer 2021
– Will handle a mix of hematology and oncology with a majority being solid tumors of the breast, colon, lunch and prostate
– Ability to hire on new staff as needed
– Eligible for licensure in the state of Louisiana
– Must be board certified or board eligible
– Top of the market compensation with competitive salary guarantee and productivity bonuses based on wRVUs
– Full benefits including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, PTO, malpractice with tail coverage, and more
– Visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.