Iowa - Gastroenterology – (87167)
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (J1)
- Practice type: Physician owned Multispecialty group (MSG) with no primary care physicians
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Patient population: 200k – 250k
- Patient base: Non-Adolescent
- Schedule: M-F
- Call: 1:2 or 1:3 – Current GI covers most of the month but currently has coverage for time off from the General Surgery department
Looking for 2 GIs to join 1 GI & 1 APP in an established group expanding due to patient demand. They are happy accept General or Advanced GIs to the growing practice. Procedures are all done on one campus, at the hospital and at the ASC.
- Competitive salary (~520k) plus Productivity Incentives
- ASC investment opportunity
- Call is paid
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Life, and Disability insurance
- Retirement plan options
- PTO – 30 days
- Allotted amount per year for expenses for continuing education, professional dues, memberships, books and journals and licenses required by the job.
- Midway from Minneapolis and Des Moines
- 80 miles to Waterloo, IA
- 90 miles to Rochester, MN and Ames, IA
- 135 miles to Cedar Rapids, IA
- 2 hours to Des Moines International Airport (DSM)
- 2 hours to Minneapolis-St Paul International/Wold-Chamberlain Airport (MSP)
- About the area: Easy access to Worksites, Schools, Restaurants, and Grocery Stores. Safe community with great schools with great parks, main street music, and beautiful nature centers.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030