Massachusetts - Neurology – (87347)
Neurology Opportunities in Boston metro
10 miles to Quincy
20 miles to Boston
40 miles to Providence
1 hour to Cape Cod
Join a reputable group of 5 physicians and 8 midlevels with many sub-specialties and expanding locations. This leader in Neurological care in Massachusetts is expanding and growing. With 5 locations in the Boston metro and a large patient base they are adding 2 Neurologists this year and 2 next year.
5 of their locations are brick & mortar, they own and maintain the building. The other is based in a 120 bed Hospital with a Residency program. They are the only Neurologists in the Hospital.
All sub-specialties welcome
• Outpatient only
• Inpatient only (Neuro Hospitalist)
• Tradition in /out patient
Preliminary duties and responsibilities include:
• General Neurology with Subspecialty – from 20-100% General, depends on desire
• May work with NPs and mid-level practitioners if desired
• Opportunities for further research, studies, and trials negotiable
• Opportunities to establish or expand subspecialty practice available
• Mostly Outpatient – call of 1:4
1 weekend / month cover one Hospital. Nothing acute. Don’t have to go in after hours. There is a NP who takes first call. Round on Sat & Sun with ~2-3 patients / day average. Pager only after 5 PM.
• There are also part time positions available.
• Generous base-pay
• Sign-on Bonus
• Loan reimbursement plans, negotiable with contract
• 4 weeks vacation
• CME allowance
• Malpractice insurance
• Ancillary insurance packages (9)
• Health/Dental insurance
• 401k with match
• Flexible hours (family hours if necessary)
• Board Eligible or Certified – must be BC within 1 year of joining the group
• Excellent communication skills / Bedside manner
• Working knowledge of EMR or technological systems preferred
• Capacity to interpret EEG/ EMG results for diagnosis and treatment purposes preferred, but not necessary
• Sub-specialty training preferred, but not necessary
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.