Idaho - Hematology/Oncology – (87400)
100 miles to Spokane & Coeur d ’ Alene
150 miles to the Tri Cities
270 miles to Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field (BOI)
320 miles to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
330 miles to Portland International Airport (PDX)
Cancer Center is seeking a BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to join our very busy practice
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance affiliate
- Commission on Cancer accredited
- Provide call coverage for only one hospital, but provide outreach services to multiple communities
- Broad range of cases means a very rewarding practice
- Radiation oncology and chemotherapy infusion center on site
- Opportunity to build a successful practice quickly, due to strong community need
- Stability and support of national parent company
- Excellent recruitment package including base salary plus incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus, medical education, debt repayment assistance, and a stipend while you finish training
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.