Tennessee - Pulmonary Medicine – (87424)
Outpatient Pulmonology opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (J1 or H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Setting: Outpatient
- Position: Full time
- Patient acuity: High
- Schedule: M-F
- Call: None (Outpatient only)
- Opportunity to teach: Pulmonary/Critical Care fellows, Family Medicine residents, and Internal Medicine Residents
- Participate in expanding Lung Nodule & Multi-Disciplinary lung cancer program
- Established Interstitial Lung disease and Pulmonary Hypertension program
Join 20 others providers in an established Pulmonary and Critical Care team.
- Competitive 275k base salary plus RVU
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- Memphis metro
- 10 miles to Memphis International Airport (MEM)
- 2 hours to Little Rock
- 3 hours to Nashville
- 4 hours to St. Louis
- 6 hours to New Orleans
- International airport: 10 minutes
- About the area: A wonderful mix of small town charm with big city amenities. This low cost of living area offers beautifully landscaped suburbs and legendary music and historic landmarks. With great school systems and a safe area this town is welcoming for all families.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030