Louisiana - Hematology/Oncology – (87561)
2 hours from New Orleans
3 hours from Houston
Easy access to Baton Rouge and New Orleans
Tort reform state
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Tort reform state
- Specialized and quality-driven group with 3 Medical Oncologists and 4 Advanced Practitioners
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including bonus potential, excellent health benefits, vacation benefits, moving expense allowance, and more.
- Great on- call schedule with advanced-planning flexibility.
- Destination cancer center for the Gulf South region with compassionate doctors who have dedicated their careers to fighting cancer, highly trained support staff, next-generation technology and leading-edge treatments
- Multidisciplinary Teams to target the most common and aggressive cancers- patient focused and possesses the highest quality equipment delivering care in an integrated setting.
- Onsite and adjacent radiation oncology clinic and treatment area with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Imaging (PET/CT/MR), genetic counseling, navigation and survivorship services, and financial counseling.
- A dedicated convenient first floor 12,500-square-feet clinic/infusion suite, which includes 26 semi-private infusion bays with oncology certified nurses on staff, and on site/adjacent compounding pharmacy and full capacity laboratory services
- Palliative Care support services
- Waiver Candidates Welcome
Candidates must possess superior clinical leadership and communication skills and demonstrate the ability to develop interdisciplinary collaborations.
Responsibilities will include full time clinical patient care, ambulatory outpatient hematology/oncology care and patient supervision in the on-site infusion center.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.