Pennsylvania - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics – (87915)
85 miles to Scranton
95 miles to Harrisburg International Airport (MDT)
2 hours to Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
Within 3 hours of New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore
Family Medicine Residency
Med Ped trained physicians to join a progressive primary care team. Opportunities throughout our multi-county northcentral PA service area in well-designed facilities with on-site ancillary services and experienced colleagues.
- Base salary $250,000 with lucrative productivity incentives
- $150K commencement bonus + $100K retention bonus over 5 years = $250K
With over a dozen locations spanning multiple counties in northcentral Pennsylvania, medical homes provide population health management for the patients of our region.
- Site-specific medical directors ensure a physician voice and partnership
- Nurse coordinators support pre-and post-visit care and focus partner with physicians to support high-need patients
- Physician /APP partnership model aids in managing patient panel and work/life balance
- Centralized prescription refill team, hard-wired controlled substance program, nurse call center 24/7/365 and other initiatives minimize physician “busy work”
- Family medicine residents, advanced care providers and/or medical student education can be included in your practice
- Excellent benefit & retirement package, generous PTO, malpractice coverage
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030