Pennsylvania - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (87925)
20 miles to Scranton
110 miles to Harrisburg International Airport (MDT)
120 miles to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
135 miles to NYC
Multicultural community with 5 colleges and Universities
Established Intensivist Program includes a 25-bed ICU, eICU equipped, and incorporates an innovative provider model to ensure the highest level of patient care in our ICU.
- 100% Critical Care with 7 on/7 off schedule at this Level II trauma center
- Procedures include central line placement, arterial lines (upper & lower extremity), endotracheal intubation, chest tubes, thoracentesis, paracentesis, bronchoscopy, ultrasound and dialysis catheterization
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Recruitment forgivable loan
- Excellent benefits package, including malpractice & tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
- Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth, and advancement
- EPIC EMR
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030