Mississippi - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (87985)
90 minutes to Jackson & Tuscaloosa
2 hours to Mobile & Birmingham
3 hours to New Orleans
4 hours to Memphis
FM Residency program
OB/GYN with Robotic Experience
- Join a team of experienced OB/GYNS.
- In a call group of 1:6, covering two hospitals located a block apart.
- OB/GYN will be employed with a competitive salary and RVU productivity plan.
- Competitive Recruitment Packages available to include sign-on, loan repayment and/or stipend (up to 100K or more).
- Physician offices and Clinic space are located in building conveniently connected to the hospital and OR.
- Robotic experience is a plus – we have two da Vinci robots.
- EPIC EMR
- Director of Surgery has 20+ years of experience.
- Block time available for surgeons
- Hospital has neonatology coverage with a level III NICU.
- Flagship Hospital for the Family-Friendly Program.
- Two C-Section Rooms located on the OB/GYN floor.
- All suites are LDRP and recently renovated.
- Step into an existing high volume practice with a large 8 county referral base within the health system.
- Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for 20 years.
- Hospital employed model with ability to go independent after 2 years.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.