Illinois - Dermatology – (88032)
General Dermatology opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Private Physician owned Single specialty group (SSG)
- EMR: Modernizing Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient
- Position: Full or part time
- Schedule: 4.5 days a week (1 Saturday a month)
- Call: 1:5
Join 4 other Dermatologists and 2 PA’s in 2 offices in the Norwest suburbs of Chicago expanding due to patient demand. They have all new, modern, and spacious office with In-House Pharmacy, a Mohs surgeon, and Dermatopathology lab on-site.
- Competitive salary IG 450k base salary and 50% of profit after hitting a mark
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement plan options
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Northwestern suburbs of Chicago
- 20 miles to Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- 20 miles to Naperville
- 30 miles to downtown Chicago
- About the area:
- This is a delightful affluent suburban community for young professionals and families alike!
- Here you’ll be afforded small-town charm and big-city convenience.
- Superb schools and engaging family-friendly activities are plentiful, too.
- Coffee shops, parks, restaurants, and boutique shopping districts create charming meeting places and well-connected neighborhoods.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030