Minnesota - Radiology – (88042)
Harbor city located at the western tip of beautiful Lake Superior
150 miles to Minneapolis St. Paul
160 miles to Canada
250 miles to Fargo
Seeking full-time Radiologist, with or without fellowship training, willing to practice general diagnostic radiology and use fellowship skills to join a growing practice of 17 radiologists; including subspecialists in interventional, breast imaging, neuroradiology, musculoskeletal and body imaging.
- Breast imaging fellowship is desired but not necessary.
- Compensation Well Above National Average
- Very Competitive Time Off.
- No Partnership Track – Day 1 full voting privileges.
- Very collegial team.
- The practice has a separate night shift and separate IR call!
- Basic procedural skills such as paracentesis, thoracentesis, lumber puncture, MSK injections are needed.
- Potential for change to part time status based on desire and staffing from year to year.
- Outreach is intermittently required based on staffing of remote areas.
- State-of-the-art technology including; 4 MRIs, 4 CTS, PET CT, Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound, single plane & biplane Angio suites, fully implemented PACs and voice dictation.
- Multi-specialty group practice in an integrated health system with 4 hospitals, with newer ambulatory Diagnostic Imaging Center.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.