Kansas - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (88089)
Rural area of Southeast KS
1 hour to Joplin
1 hour to Tulsa
SWA flies out of Tulsa
Excellent salary based on MGMA Midwest/Southern Regions
• Quality Bonus Potential
• Comprehensive health benefits and KPERS Retirement Plan
• Sign-on bonus
• Paid relocation up to $10,000
• Outpatient practice
• Monday – Friday Own Call, 1-3 Weekend Call
• Designated Rural Health Clinic
• Public Service Loan forgiveness eligible employer
• Kansas Income Tax waiver for up to 5 years
• 5 CME Days – $4,000 annually
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.