New York - Dermatology – (88109)
Location: New York
On the shores of Lake Ontario
Near Finger Lakes Region
80 miles to Buffalo & Syracuse
160 miles to Toronto
BE/BC Dermatologist to join a premier group which is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
• Join an established network that includes 3 Dermatologists, a Moh’s Surgeon, and 6 Advanced Practitioners.
• With a service area of over one million residents spanning over six counties, the Department of Dermatology has a strong reputation of achievement in patient care.
• The Department’s clinical staff consists of individuals with strong expertise in Medical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures and Moh’s Surgery.
• Opportunities to do medical, cosmetic and procedural Dermatology tailored to your professional interests.
• Tailor practice to fit interest
• Support from a large internal referral network of providers will provide a well-established practice quickly.
• Physicians rotate through all practice locations
• Cutting edge technology.
• Clinic call shared among providers, hospital call shared with community physicians
• Epic EMR
• Competitive compensation with salary IG, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
• Fully-covered relocation services
• Comprehensive benefits
• Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
• Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
• 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME
H1B visa candidates encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030