South Carolina - Dentist – (88155)
Location: South Carolina
2 Dental opportunities:
- DDS or DMD
- 2+ years of experience
- Visa accepted: Yes
- Practice type: Community Health Center
- Office: Brick and Mortar single location
- Setting: Outpatient
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Patient base: Adolescent and Non-Adolescent
- Patient per day: 12-15
- Dental Practice Services: cleanings, x-rays, filings, crowns, partials – just about anything someone would need in dental care.
- We have 3 Dental Operatories and 2 hygienists at each site.
Supervises the day-to-day activities of the office staff, including dental assistants, hygienist, and customer service representative.
- Provider of primary dental care. Shall diagnose and/or treat any diseases or lesions or conditions of the oral cavity and associated adjacent structures.
- Administer or prescribed drugs or therapy utilized in the treatment of dental or oral diseases.
- Shall use X-ray for dental diagnostic purposes.
- Shall administer local anesthetics for dental procedures.
- Provider of “back-up” consultation.
- Direct and manage the supportive dental personnel on a day to day basis.
- Supervise clinical components of services as his/her site.
- Liaison with dental care resources in proximate secondary dental care resources.
- Performs such prescribed hours of employment as delegated by the Board and/or CEO.
- Consultant for dental in-service training of all staff.
- Support and carry out the philosophy of the Center.
- Serves as a resource person for other agencies in activities related to health care or to clinical operation.
- Coordinate clinical activities with those offered by other agencies.
- Develop and maintain clinical skills by seeking consultation from appropriate resources.
- Must maintain their license to practice dentistry in the state.
- Competitive salary
- E eligible for loan repayment options
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement plan options
- PTO plus paid holidays
- 10k annual Bonus
- National Service Corps
- SC grants
- Myrtle Beach
- International airport: 5 minutes
- About the area: Vacation destination, beautiful beach area, and easy access to the airport for travel.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030