Missouri - Cardiology – (88233)
South East MO – 2 hours (all Highway) from St. Louis.
2 ½ hours from Memphis
This is a small CITY.
Everything here except maybe Nostrums and an international airport.
This small city is large enough to support 10 Neurosurgeons
Interventional Cardiologist needed in Southeast Missouri.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Guaranteed Salary of $750,000
- Student Loan Repayment
- Signing Bonus
- Stipend for Fellows
- Relocation Assistance
- 6 Weeks Time Off
- $5,000 for CME, Licensing and Dues
- A Full Benefits Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement and a 50% Employee Discount on SFHS Services
- Our nationally affiliated Heart team is the largest, most experienced and most trusted in the region. Out dedicated Heart Hospital is home to a progressive multi-disciplinary team.
- You will be performing procedures in a state of the art, multi suite Cath lab with a hybrid vascular suite and dedicated EP suite.
- Employs about 85% of the primary care market in the region, therefore building relationships with a multitude of primary care physicians throughout the region. This has always been a very successful and full range cardiology program with cardio-thoracic surgeons, in addition to vascular surgeons, EP, Echo, Interventionalists and non-invasive and invasive Cardiologists. This is a 10 physician group with 9 advanced practice nurses and a full complement of extenders and techs. This person will be joining a full range team of cardiac services that are unmatched to many areas of the US.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030