Missouri - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (88236)
South East MO – 2 hours (all Highway) from St. Louis.
2 ½ hours from Memphis
This is a small CITY.
Everything here except maybe Nostrums and an international airport.
This small city is large enough to support 10 Neurosurgeons
- Joining a Cohesive, Highly Trained, Multidisciplinary Critical Care Program in a 30 bed ICU
- Currently: One Medicine-Trained Intensivist and One Surgical-Trained Intensivist. Looking to add a Board-certified or Board-eligible Critical Care Physicians From Any Background (anesthesia, internal medicine, emergency medicine, pulmonary medicine, surgical critical care)
- 7 on / 7 off, Equitible Call, Rotate Holidays, Mid-Level Provider Support
- Accredited Trauma, Stroke and Chest Pain Center with All In-House Services and 60,000 + ER Visits a Year
- ICU Services Include: Typical Procedures and Medical Management, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy, Targeted Temperature Management and Prone Ventilation, Working Towards ECMO Program
- Supportive Administration and Mission Based Hospital Culture
- 85% Primary Care and Internal Medicine Employed Physicians in the Region
- No Transplant Services or Pediatric Services
- Part-time or Contractual Work An Option, as well as Moonlighting Fellows
- EMR: EPIC, 300 Bed Hospital
- Competitive Salary
- Aggressive Loan Repayment
- Signing Bonus, Plus Monthly Stipend for Fellows Only
- 1 Week CME (with monetary allowance)
- Paid Malpractice
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement: 403B, 457B and Tax Deferred Annuity
- Stipend for Licensing and Dues
- Relocation Allowance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030