Massachusetts - Surgery – (88310)
20 miles to Boston & the ocean
14 miles to Quincy
35 miles to Providence
BC Thoracic surgeon to anchor and grow the thoracic surgery program
Based on interest, experience and qualifications, selected candidates may be considered for the position of Vice Chief of Surgery.
- Competitive Compensation package.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- CME benefits include one week off and reimbursement up to $3,000.
- Benefits include 403b retirement plan, ATO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability.
- Applicant must be Board Certified in Thoracic Surgery.
- Five years of experience after completion of training.
- Expertise in minimally invasive thoracic surgery (VATS) is required.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030