Massachusetts - Surgery – (88315)
130 miles to Providence
2 ½ hours from Boston & New York City
Community teaching hospital affiliated with UMass
IM, Surgery and Psychiatry Residency Programs
Near ski resorts
Board Certified Vascular Surgeon to serve as the Division Chief For Vascular Surgery at a nationally recognized medical center.
This is an exceptional opportunity to lead and develop the only Vascular program
• Vascular Hybrid OR
• Well established vein center
• Support for vascular program excellence and development
• Annual volume of 550 Vascular Cases
• Training in endovascular is required
• Board Certification in General Surgery preferred
• Ideal candidate should be hardworking, dedicated and experienced in a group setting
• Call coverage is 1:3
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030