Connecticut - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (88330)
20 minutes to New Haven
2 hours from Boston and New York City
BC/BE OB/GYN Physician with an interest in pursuing a career as an academic generalist.
Seeking a full-time generalist to join a group of 7 to offer full spectrum reproductive health care in a teaching environment.
- Resident and medical student education along with care for our community’s underserved population are central to the mission of the clinic and to this position. 40 resident program with all subspecialties represented.
- Diverse clinical experiences including outpatient clinic, surgery, emergency room consults and labor and delivery.
- Approximately 4000 deliveries with the support of a level 4 NICU and in-house anesthesia 24/7.
- Nationally recognized for its volume of advanced and minimally invasive surgeries.
- Faculty appointment opportunities with the University of Connecticut.
- Epic electronic medical record used in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- 5+ years clinical experience preferred.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.