Indiana - Pathology – (88596)
45 miles to Indianapolis
70 miles to Louisville & Cincinnati
4 hours to Chicago
Easy access to metropolitan areas
FM Residency Program
A small private pathology group servicing a single community-based hospital, is seeking an AP/CP board certified or eligible pathologist to fill a full time partnership track position by the end of 2021. Part time coverage will be considered.
• AP/CP board certified or eligible
• Eligible for medical license in the State of Indiana
• Strong diagnostic skills in a wide variety of surgical specimens
• Requisite skill sets include general surgical pathology (practice skewed towards GI, breast, and lung), cytopathology, frozen sections, and rapid FNA assessment. No autopsies.
• Participation in tumor boards and on medical staff committees.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030