Michigan - Internal Medicine – (88604)
Lower Central Michigan
20 minutes to Saginaw Bay
2 hours to Detroit
1 hour to Lancing
FM Residency here
This is a Traditional Practice Model.
- U.S. medical degree or foreign equivalent
- Board eligible or board-certified
- Completed a three-year residency or a fellowship in internal medicine
- Must have or be eligible for an unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Michigan and a Controlled Substance License
Reason for Recruitment: Community need and replacement of retiring physician.
Competitive compensation plan. Benefits include:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030