California - Physician Assistant – (88622)
35 miles to downtown San Francisco
An experienced Certified APP’s licensed in California. We have fulltime as well as part-time opportunities and are looking for a couple of well qualified NPs.
- Providing medical care including screening, health maintenance and disease prevention, management of acute and chronic conditions, provision of vaccinations, and making appropriate referrals and follow-up for diagnostic and specialty services.
- Interpreting results of clinical tests with the goal of delivering comprehensive care that improves patients’ quality of life.
- Care coordination with other providers, specialists, testing facilities, and agencies.
- Maintaining accurate medical records through our electronic health records system.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least three to five years of paid professional experience as an APP in a Primary Care Clinic setting.
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine focus.
- Understanding of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- An active, non-probationary CA state license.
- An active DEA registration in good standing.
- Medicare enrollment in good standing.
- Genuine passion for primary care.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and pleasant personality with a positive disposition
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, and prioritize clinical issues
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.