New Mexico - Cardiology – (88838)
Location: New Mexico
Northwest corner of New Mexico
Four Corners area of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah
Join 90 plus Physicians and 40 plus Advanced Practice Providers in a Hospital employed position.
Interventional Cardiologist to provide comprehensive services in an ACC accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI without on-site surgical back up.
PCI capable since 2007 and primary PCI, STEMI receiving capable 24/7/365 since 2010. Average STEMI door to reperfusion times in the low 40s. Dedicated local and regional STEMI referral line serving a large geography across NM, CO, UT, and AZ. Average 80 diagnostic caths, 30 PCI and 8-12 STEMI per month. IABP and Left/Right Impella well established. National Cardiogenic Shock Initiative participants. Dedicated Cardiac Unit, two dedicated Cardiac Cath Labs and offering most modalities of non-invasive studies (echo, stress, nuclear, TEE and CCTA- no cardiac MRI).
Heart Center is also home to two invasive, non-interventional Cardiologists; three Invasive- Interventional Cardiologists (two of who also perform peripheral- vascular work), PRN Electrophysiologist and four Advance Practice Providers. There are four RNs in the clinic with two focused on general and device clinic, one Anti-Coagulation Clinic focused and one CHF Clinic focused.
The clinic is located adjacent to the hospital and main campus and open from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. Additional growth potential anticipated with ongoing regional outreach. Strong program support from referring and regional PCP. System wide transition to universal IT platform (Cerner) January 2019.
• Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience
o Less than two years of experience = $565,000 to 570,000
o Two or more years of experience = $630,000 to 635,000
• Two year initial term based on experience with base salary guarantee followed by evergreen auto-renewal
contract language for successive terms
• Quality and Production bonus potential
• Professional funds allowance ($6,000) and five days of paid time off for CME (this is in addition to your regular paid time off)
• Relocation reimbursement of up to $15,000 based on allowable receipts provided
• Sign on bonus of $35,000
• Professional Liability Insurance Paid
• San Juan Independent Practice Association (SJ IPA) paid- dues for credentialing with payors
• Residency stipend of $700 per month
• Student Loan stipend- cap of $240,000
• Visa Assistance (if applicable)
• Comprehensive benefits package – health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, retirement planning, paid time off, etc.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030