Tennessee - Psychiatry – (89801)
1 hour to Memphis
2 hours from Nashville
Family Medicine Residency Program
- 24 Hour Walk-In Triage Center
- Adult Inpatient Services (Mental Health & Substance Abuse)
- Crisis Stabilization Unit (Adult – 15 Bed)
- 24 Hour Mobile Crisis Services
- Intensive Outpatient Services (Adult & Youth)
- Outpatient Counseling (Mental Health & Substance Abuse)
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Only Grant Funded Medically Managed Detox Program in the State
- Call 1:4
- Competitive compensation with productivity incentive & excellent benefits package
- $75,000 Signing Bonus
- Student Loan Forgiveness; up to $90,000
- $10,000 Relocation available
- Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.