New York - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (89824)
Location: New York
Western NY – Buffalo-Niagara area
20 minutes to downtown Buffalo
60 minutes to Toronto
90 minutes from Rochester
Professional sports teams – Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bandits & Buffalo Bisons
World renowned Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
Hospital is in growth mode and currently looking for a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician
- Call sharing with four other OB/GYNs (1:4)
- Modern LDRP suites offering all spacious private rooms
- C-Section OR suite on Labor and Delivery Unit with dedicated anesthesiologists
- Newly remodeled obstetrics clinic at the medical center
- Strong referral base of community-based primary care physicians and hospital owned practices.
- Our new ER1 Emergency Department is the busiest in the region and is staffed by a team of physicians who are all board certified in emergency medicine.
- Our beautifully decorated suites offer private homelike, accommodations for labor, delivery and recovery all in one room. Each private room has a shower, rocking chair, sleep chair, bassinet and flat screen TV as well as advanced monitoring systems for mom and baby.
- Rooming in with Mom is encouraged whenever possible to enhance bonding and to give parents a chance to become comfortable caring for their newborns.
- Registered nurses on our maternity floor are specially trained to care for moms and babies before and after delivery and are certified in neonatal resuscitation procedures.
- Our expanded nursery is fully equipped to provide care for both well babies and babies who need extra medical attention.
- Our comprehensive lactation program includes breastfeeding classes, individual breastfeeding assistance during your childbirth stay and follow-up consultation after you return home. And, LaLeche League breastfeeding support group meetings are held here monthly.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement and Savings Plan
- Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Voluntary Insurance Options
- Loan forgiveness assistance is available through the Doctors Across New York program eligibility.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.