New York - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics – (89825)
Location: New York
60 minutes to Toronto
20 minutes to downtown Buffalo
90 minutes from Rochester
Professional sports teams – Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bandits & Buffalo Bisons
World renowned Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
This full time Hospitalist position is responsible for admissions and physicals with experience in central lines and managing vents. Should have experience and comfort dealing with ICU/critical care patients.
· Group Life Insurance
· Supplemental Short Term Disability
· Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· 403(b) Retirement and Savings Plan
· Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Voluntary Insurance Options
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030