Maryland - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (89985)
30 minutes to Ocean City & Chesapeake Bay
90 minutes to Bay Creek Golf Club in Cape Charles
2 hours to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
2 hours to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon who is a team player, interested in joining a close-knit department to work in a truly integrated cardiac center and multi-disciplinary collaborative environment.
- Very stable cardiothoracic practice consisting of 3 Surgeons with combined 50 years’ experience at same institution.
- 60% Cardiac Surgery, 25% General Thoracic, 10% Vascular, 5% Chest Trauma
- Advanced cardiothoracic and vascular surgical technology with minimally invasive DaVinci Robotic Cardiac & Thoracic procedures, trans myocardial revascularization (TMR), Ventricular Assist Device (VAD), Surgical Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation, endovascular management of aortic diseases, and many others.
- Monday-Friday with 4 OR days and typically 5 to 10 cases per week
- Clinic days with expectations of 18-20 patients per clinic week, including rotations in Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology and Heart Valve/TAVR Clinics
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.