Pennsylvania - Orthopedic Surgery – (90106)
1 hour from State College & Harrisburg
3 hours from NYC, Washington, DC and Philadelphia
Well-established employed physician group in Central Pennsylvania is seeking to recruit an Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to join the team.
- Board Certified in Orthopaedics and Fellowship Trained in Hand surgery.
- 8 surgeons, and 8 physician assistants with a 30+ year established community practice.
- Outpatient practice is provided at a newly renovated office on the hospital campus which includes an ASC, with additional 4 satellite office locations.
- Newly constructed Orthopaedic inpatient floor with reputable Enhanced Recovery Total Joint Program.
- Surgeries performed at Hospital and Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Competitive straight base compensation model, negotiable sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- Generous CME/subscription allowance and ten (10) educational days off.
- New fellows encouraged to apply. Great mentorship opportunity.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D,
Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined SERP plan.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included with employment.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.