Pennsylvania - Orthopedic Surgery – (90117)
1 hour to Baltimore/DC metro area
90 minutes to Philadelphia
Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center and Level 1 Trauma Center offering 10 residency programs and 6 fellowship programs.
- Two orthopedic hand surgeons on staff
- Multiple outpatient practices throughout the community
- Surgeries are performed at a Surgical Center and Surgery & Rehabilitation Hospital, a state-of-the-art facility recognized nationwide for top patient satisfaction scores
- A Level 1 Trauma Center with an Orthopedic Surgery residency program and the following fellowship programs: Orthopedic Hand Surgery, Orthopedic Trauma and Sports Medicine
- A highly regarded group
- Above average compensation with great benefits including retirement and relocation
- Paid medical malpractice with tail included
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.